Best Platform for Cryptocurrency 2022 | Best App for Cryptocurrency Trading 2022
Bitcoininvestmentrex makes it easy to invest in the most popular cryptocurrencies
If you’re looking to invest or buy cryptocurrencies, you’ll need to use a cryptocurrency exchange or platform. These online services often work similarly to a stockbroker, giving you the tools to invest, buy and sell digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. The best platform for cryptocurrency makes it easy to invest, buy and sell the currencies you want with low fees and strong security features.
Cryptocurrency trading has exploded in popularity, largely due to the rise in the value of bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, and more. And while it can be intimidating at first, and although scams have occurred and continue to happen, today’s best crypto exchanges and platforms make investing, buying, and selling crypto simpler and clearer than it has been before.
There are several ways and places to invest in cryptocurrency. Our list considers crypto exchanges and online brokers that offer crypto, as well as cash and payment apps that let you buy and sell bitcoin.
Even those familiar with more traditional investing platforms should be mindful that crypto often comes with different fee structures, narrower customer service options, and an increased role in investor security.
When choosing the best platform for cryptocurrency or an exchange for your needs, it’s important to look at supported currencies, pricing, withdrawal options, fees structure, and security — which is where we focused when picking this list of the best platform for cryptocurrency and best crypto exchanges. Keep reading to learn more about which best platform for cryptocurrency or crypto exchange could be best for your cryptocurrency investing goals.
Best Platform for Cryptocurrency and Crypto Exchanges of 2022
- Best Overall: Bitcoininvestmentrex.com
- Best for Beginners: Cash App
- Best Decentralized Exchange: Bisq
- Best for Altcoins: Binance.US
21 Best Crypto Exchanges and Best Platform for Cryptocurrency 2022
Best Platform for Cryptocurrency 2022
Bitcoin Investment is all the rage and hype but how exactly does a cryptocurrency beginner get started with bitcoin investment?
As Bitcoin (BTC) continues to go mainstream, more people are increasingly looking for legit bitcoin investment sites. Investors from the traditional finance industry, including forex, stocks, shares, commodities, and indices, are now adopting BTC as an asset class.
Bitcoin investment is not an entirely new concept; however, it has become more popular in recent years as cryptocurrency’s popularity has increased and Bitcoin has seen more acceptance worldwide.
Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, has gained popularity among traders. For one thing, cryptocurrency has higher volatility compared to more traditional methods of investments such as stocks or ETFs. Cryptocurrency is also decentralized, meaning that no one institution can truly control it. Additionally, cryptocurrency’s value is recognized worldwide as it can be converted into other fiat currencies.
In the last year, we’ve seen a new class of Trusted Bitcoin Investment Sites that focus specifically on Bitcoin BTC, the largest and most reputable cryptocurrency.
These “Bitcoin-only” BTC onramps represent a noticeable change from past ICO-mania where questionable exchanges exploded onto the scene. Many of these opportunistic Bitcoin investment sites have since been hacked, become insolvent, or shut down for a myriad of other reasons.
Here at Bitcoininvestmentrex we believe that being a bitcoin investment company that is “Bitcoin-only” is a competitive advantage and we’re ready to prove it.
Cryptocurrency Beginners who are interested in the Best Bitcoin Investment Site are not often sure of where to start as there are so many websites and exchanges that offer the option. There are, however, also numerous bitcoin scams involved, and investors may not know how to tell a scam from a real deal.
The Best Platform for Cryptocurrency is secure, cost-effective, quick to set up, easy to use, and accept a variety of funding sources.
Investing in Bitcoin can really pay off, but before you start making money, you need to make a couple of smart decisions. Do you need to already have Bitcoin to invest? Which is the best website to invest in bitcoin? Why going bitcoin-only is a smart decision? How to get free bitcoin without mining? How to get free bitcoin without Investment? Where is the best place to invest in bitcoin? How to start with bitcoin? Should I invest in bitcoin? Is bitcoin a good investment? What is Bitcoin and How does it Work?
We’ll answer all of these questions and list 21 popular Cryptocurrency Investment Companies. Before we provide you with a shortlist of the Best Site to Invest in Cryptocurrency, let us first understand these investment platforms, what is bitcoin and how does it work?
If you just want to earn a high return with crypto, you might consider a crypto savings account. These accounts pay up to 12%, but do come with risks (just like regular crypto investing). Check out the best bitcoin savings accounts / High yield savings account here.
Don’t have much time and just want to check out the list for the Top 5 Best Bitcoin Investment Sites or the Best Site to Invest in Cryptocurrency No problem, here they are:
Top 21 Best Crypto Exchanges and Platforms 2022
- Bitcoin IRA
- River Financial
- Bull Bitcoin (Canada)
Bitcoin Investment Sites: What exactly are they?
Bitcoin investment site is a cryptocurrency investment platform that allows users to invest in bitcoin, purchase, and hold BTC over an extended period of time with the sole aim of building wealth.
Investors can acquire BTC on these platforms using either fiat currencies or other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum (ETH) in exchange for Bitcoin BTC, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for Bitcoin BTC, BTC for Litecoin (LTC), among others. These investment sites can also be in the form of a lending platform where customers can lend their BTC to other users for a bitcoin profit.
What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
Bitcoin BTC is a digital currency created for use in peer-to-peer online transactions. It was created and introduced in January 2009. It follows the idea set out in a whitepaper by the mysterious ad pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto.
Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and, unlike government-issued currencies, it is operated by a decentralized authority.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. There are no physical bitcoins, only balances kept on a public ledger that everyone has transparent access to. All bitcoin transactions are verified by a massive amount of computing power. Bitcoins are not issued or backed by any banks or governments, nor are individual bitcoins valuable as a commodity. Despite it not being legal tender, Bitcoin is very popular and has triggered the launch of hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, collectively referred to as altcoins. Bitcoin is commonly abbreviated as “BTC.”
When the richest person in the world gives his support to a virtual currency you know it’s big business.
Elon Musk has told users of an online social media app that he thinks the virtual currency, Bitcoin, is a “good thing.”
His comments resulted in the value of Bitcoin rising significantly.
With all this talk you’re probably wondering; How do bitcoins work?
How do cryptocurrencies work? (How do Bitcoins work?)
Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) use decentralised technology to let users make secure payments and store money without the need to use their name or go through a bank. They run on a distributed public ledger called blockchain, which is a record of all transactions updated and held by currency holders.
Units of cryptocurrency are created through a process called mining, which involves using computer power to solve complicated maths problems that generate coins. Users can also buy the currencies from brokers, then store and spend them using cryptographic wallets.
Cryptocurrencies and applications of blockchain technology are still nascent in financial terms and more uses should be expected. Transactions including bonds, stocks and other financial assets could eventually be traded using the technology.
What exactly is Blockchain?
Blockchain is a system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network.
Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.
Blockchain is a shared, immutable ledger that facilitates the process of recording transactions and tracking assets in a business network.
How does Blockchain work?
Understanding the Blockchain:
The bitcoin system is a collection of computers (also referred to as “nodes” or “miners”) that all run bitcoin’s code and store its blockchain. Metaphorically, a blockchain can be thought of as a collection of blocks. Bitcoin uses the digital technology called “blockchain,” an advanced coding mechanism that disperses a single code over thousands of different computers. For example, let’s say that your coin is built from the code, “XDA146DDS.”
Blockchain segments the code into smaller pieces and stores the pieces of code across many computers. If a hacker wanted to access the code, they’d have to hack various computers to access the entire code.
Blockchain also employs a “public ledger,” which uses thousands of computers (referred to as “nodes”) to keep track of coins and their owners. If a coin’s data is changed, the nodes will cross-reference each other’s records to verify whether the change is accurate and that the coin’s owner initiated it.
Anyone, whether they run a bitcoin “node” or not, can see these transactions occurring live. In order to achieve a nefarious act, a bad actor would need to operate 51% of the computing power that makes up bitcoin. Bitcoin has around 12,000 nodes, as of January 2021, and this number is growing, making such an attack quite unlikely.
But in the event that an attack was to happen, the bitcoin miners — the people who take part in the bitcoin network with their computer — would likely fork to a new blockchain making the effort the bad actor put forth to achieve the attack a waste.
With all that said, let’s dive right in and look at the official list of the most popular bitcoin and crypto investing sites in 2021
Best Platforms for Cryptocurrency and Crypto Exchanges 2022
Here is our list of the 21 most popular bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investment Companies to invest in bitcoin.
Availability: Bitcoininvestmentrex is fully operational and available in more than 100 countries and 7 Continents worldwide.
Bitcoininvestmentrex is a bitcoin investment made easy. Connect any major bitcoin wallet, set a minimum bitcoin investment or maximum amount, and Bitcoininvestmentrex’s systematic bitcoin investment plans daily, weekly, or monthly savings options steadily convert your dollars to Bitcoin profits or savings.
Bitcoininvestmentrex is by far the most popular and best bitcoin investment site because you can invest in bitcoin directly with USD and earn profit from your bitcoin investment.
Launched with the revolutionary idea that investors globally should have access to a Legit and Trusted Bitcoin Investment Site where they can invest in bitcoin and crypto with confidence and trust, and also build credit and earn interest through recurring buys, high yield savings account and savings challenge.
Since its launch, Bitcoininvestmentrex services more than 600+ thousand clients and still growing worldwide. Bitcoininvestmentrex, which initially supported only BTC, has added various cryptocurrencies including Ethereum ETH and Bitcoincash BCH
Features of Bitcoininvestmentrex.com
- Automatic Recurring Buys:
Users can easily set up automatic recurring Bitcoin buys with Bitrexplus High yield savings account. Bitcoininvestmentrex believes dollar-cost averaging is one of the most effective ways to accumulate Bitcoin over a period of time. Select daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly savings plans,
- Referral Program:
Bitcoininvestmentrex is currently offering a referral program. When you refer a friend to Bitcoininvestmentrex, they receive $10 and so do you.
Users can schedule periodic Bitcoin withdrawals to move a certain amount of Bitcoin to a receiving bitcoin wallet of their choice.
- Personal Account Manager:
Each investor portfolio is assigned a dedicated account manager that delivers both long-term capital appreciation and preservation of your bitcoin profits.
- Low risk and Low fees
- Easy to use platform
- Anti-Fraud and Anti-Scam modus operandi.
- High grade cyber security
Pros of Bitcoininvestmntrex.com
- Supports only trusted cryptos.
- Has never been hacked since launch.
- A simple user interface suitable for beginners and advanced investors(User -friendly Platform)
- Availability of multiple trusted cryptocurrencies.
- High liquidity.
- Funds are insured.
- Vault protection to keep users’ funds safe
- Mobile friendly accessible on android and apple devices
- Increased global reach
- Low Fees and accounts are not taxed
- Supports anonymity which is the core of bitcoin and blockchain technology(No KYC requirements)
- 24/7 professional customer support.
As an exchange that has an excellent track record in not having been hacked, Coinbase is one of the top choices as far as investment platforms go. It also allows for the purchase of Bitcoin by making use of fiat currencies.
Launched in 2012 with its headquarters in San Francisco, Coinbase is fully regulated in 40 states in the U.S and is available in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Since its launch, Coinbase services more than 35 million clients worldwide. The exchange, which initially supported only BTC, has added various cryptocurrencies, including ETH, LTC, BCH, etc.
- Easy-to-use platform.
- Vault protection to keep users’ funds safe
- Recurring buys, a feature that allows users to schedule the purchase of BTC over time.
- Mobile apps support both Android and IOS devices.
Pros of Coinbase
- Supports only trusted cryptos.
- A simple user interface suitable for beginners and advanced investors.
- Availability of multiple crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto pairs.
- High liquidity.
Funds are insured.
Cons of Coinbase
- Expensive fees.
- Only available in a few countries.
- KYC requirements may track users’ transaction history.
Gemini is a popular platform to invest in crypto because of its focus on security and transparency. Unlike some exchanges that appear vulnerable, Gemini makes it a focus to protect its customers.
Gemini is one of the only exchanges we’ve seen that offers FDIC protection on USD deposits. They also now support DOGE.
- An easy-to-navigate user interface.
- Gemini provides block and auction trading functionalities.
- Mobile app support.
- OTC trading.
Pros of Gemini
- Multi-layer security.
- Increased global reach.
- Fully regulated exchange
Cons of Gemini
- KYC requirements.
- Supports fewer cryptocurrencies.
- Gemini’s user interface is not ideal for traditional traders.
Kraken is one of the original crypto trading platforms and they have a good selection of coins and tokens to trade and invest in. They also allow margin trading. However, it’s a real exchange, and not as easy to use as some of the top platforms on this list.
Kraken is one of the few platforms on this list that allow you to trade in DOGE and other, more risky, tokens.
Features of Kraken
- Margin trading of up to 50x.
- Supports staking.
- Mobile application support.
- Bug bounty
- Account management program for advanced users.
Pros of Kraken
- 24/7 professional customer support.
- Low fees.
- Advanced security measures.
- Supports both fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-crypto pairs.
- High liquidity for all trading pairs.
Cons of Kraken
- Fiat deposit confirmation can take up to five business days.
- No credit card deposit and withdrawal support.
- Kraken offers a limited section of coins and tokens to US customers versus international customers.
Launched in 2012, Bitfinex, the leading cryptocurrency and derivatives exchange, supports long-term Bitcoin investments.
Bitfinex offers a state-of-the-art trading platform equipped with margin trading, over-the-counter trades, advanced order types, as well as a responsive mobile app for android and IOS devices.
Being an exchange that has suffered hacks on two occasions, 2015 and 2016, the cryptocurrency exchange has deployed advanced security measures to keep hackers away from the platform.
Features of Bitfinex
- Margin trading and funding
- Offers lending service
- Supports the staking of cryptocurrencies.
- A honey framework that allows users to execute customized algorithmic orders.
Pros of Bitfinex
- Low fees.
- User-friendly platform.
- Availability of multiple assets and services.
- Many order types.
- Operates in several countries.
Cons of Bitfinex
- No credit card deposit and withdrawal option.
- Bitfinex is not suitable for retail investors who just want to buy bitcoin.
- The platform has a lengthy identity verification process.
Robinhood offers free crypto trades on its platform. They are starting in just a few states, and with just Bitcoin and Ethereum, but they plan on expanding this quickly. There are limitations, but it’s free!
Pros of Robinhood
- No commission to buy or sell bitcoin
- Platform very similar to stock trading
Cons of Robinhood
- Shortlist of supported currencies
- No option to withdraw bitcoin to a crypto wallet
- The commission-free nature of cryptocurrency is limited and all account types are subjected to tax.
- To gain access to low-priced margin trading, clients must apply for Robinhood Gold.
- No jurisdiction over your assets as it can be locked without prior notice as seen in the game stocks saga.
Cash App is an iOS/Android app that offers a Venmo/PayPal experience as well as offering users to buy stocks and Bitcoin. It was created by Square/Twitter which makes it one of the most trusted Bitcoin investment sites. Not to mention, Cash App is one of the most popular financial apps in the app store.
Cash App has a great UX and buying Bitcoin is very fast on it. Square is the first publicly-traded company to sell Bitcoin. Jack Dorsey, CEO of Square/Twitter, is very bullish on Bitcoin-only.
Features of Cash App
- Buy and Sell Bitcoins
- Purchase Stocks
- Direct Deposit Paychecks
- Cash Card
- International payments
Pros of Cash App
- You can withdraw Bitcoin to your own wallet or transfer to another account
- Easy to use interface
- Easy to buy and sell bitcoins with few clicks
- Link bank account to Cash App
Cons of Cash App
- Availability is restricted
- Limited coin offering
- Additional fees based on the volatility of transaction.
eToro is a popular and reputable broker in addition to being the leading social trading platform in the industry. eToro allows for the trade-in of stocks, cryptocurrency, commodities, and numerous other financial instruments.
Where Bitcoin investing is concerned, eToro provides adequate solutions and services. eToro makes it easy for investors to copy the trades of some of the best traders in the world to their portfolios.
For those who wish to get involved in investing in Bitcoin, or those looking to learn new strategies from professional traders, eToro provides various ways in which investments can be made and diversified.
eToro charges trading fees between 0.75% to 2.90% depending on the bid-ask spread of each coin. The minimum investment amount is US Dollar 50, and accounts are taxable. eToro offers a wider selection of cryptocurrencies than Coinbase
Features of Etoro
- Copy-trading available
- Social trading platform
Pros of Etoro
- 100% stocks no commission
- A wider selection of cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency beginners can copy trade as a bitcoin investment strategy
Cons of Etoro
- Account is taxable
- 0% commission stock trading is only available for clients with accounts under ASIC regulation (only)
9. Bitcoin IRA
Bitcoin IRA is a little different than the other platforms here. Unlike most exchanges and wallets, you’re basically just exchanging currency and are subject to paying taxes on your gains (learn how taxes on your cryptocurrencies work here).
With that being said, Bitcoin IRA combines the best of being a crypto wallet and exchange, with also being an IRA. That means that your gains inside the account are tax-free or tax-deferred.
Features of Bitcoin IRA
- Buy/sell bitcoin online
- Invest in a variety of cryptocurrencies as part of their diversified retirement portfolio.
Pros of Bitcoin IRA
- Tax-free Investing
- 100% offline asset storage
Cons of Bitcoin IRA
- Taxes may apply to account on some basis
- Interest rates are not steady but rather fluctuates
Paxful is a peer-to-peer marketplace that brings users together to buy and sell BTC using a wide array of payment methods. Paxful was launched in 2015 with its headquarters cited in the U.S. Its main objective is to be the Bitcoin community’s uber and has gone a step further to make BTC adoption easier for everyone regardless of race or location.
Paxful trading platform is similar to eBay, where users display their merchandise with their offers and interested buyers contact them. It is not a typical bitcoin investment site but a place where you can buy Bitcoin and then move it to a non-custodial wallet that you own.
Features of Paxful
- Peer-to-peer marketplace.
- Kiosk service
- Affiliate program
- Paxful offers a mobile wallet for storing cryptocurrencies.
Pros of Paxful
- Availability of several payment methods.
- Paxful has no country restrictions.
- Responsive support forum.
- Buyers pay zero fees.
Cons of Paxful
- An unequal fee policy that favors only buyers.
- Fund delivery varies by seller.
- Possibility of getting scammed.
Crypto.com is one of the largest and fastest-growing crypto exchanges. It’s based in Hong Kong but offers a ton of support for US-based customers.
Right now, you can have access to over 90 tokens and coins worldwide, and 50 tokens and coins if you’re in the United States. Plus, they offer solid rates on their crypto savings accounts.
Features of Crypto.com
- Deep order liquidity
Pros of Crypto.com
- Mobile friendly since its only available on Andriod and Apple app stores
- Visa card supported
Buy/sell bitcoins online
Cons of Crypto.com
- The only major drawback is that it’s only app-based at this time, there is no desktop platform.
Binance, considered one of the best crypto trading platforms globally, was founded in July 2017 by developer Changpeng Zhao (aka CZ). CZ launched Binance after a successful ICO that saw the firm raise $15 million.
Binance currently services users worldwide, and it is convenient for both seasoned and beginner traders. Since its launch, the exchange has gotten lots of positive reviews from the crypto community due to its enticing features and services.
Features of Binance
- Binance Launchpad, a service that gives users access to newly launched coins and tokens.
- Spot markets.
- Margin trading of up to 125x leverage.
- Leveraged tokens.
- Futures trading for perpetual or quarterly futures.
Pros Of Binance
- An easy-to-use trading platform.
- Availability of educational materials and support to help beginners familiarize themselves with the platform.
- Availability of a wide array of assets in the market and a comprehensive range of crypto pairings to trade.
- High trading volume.
- Multiple deposits and withdrawal options for both crypto and fiat currencies.
- Security centered, with maximum security measures put in place to keep users safe at all times.
- Multiple trading platforms, including web and mobile, to cater to different trader experience levels.
- Low trading fees.
Cons Of Binance
- Demo account available only on its futures platform.
- KYC demand for large deposits and withdrawals may not seem convenient for users who want to remain anonymous.
- Advanced trading tools on Binance may seem complicated for novice traders.
- It’s not as easy to use and we’ve been frustrated with it.
How Do You Buy Cryptocurrency?
To purchase cryptocurrency, most centralized exchanges allow you to deposit funds via your bank account, credit card, or debit card. You can then exchange those funds for the cryptocurrency of your choosing. While some offer a simple “Buy Now” type transaction that only offers a market order, some exchanges will allow you to set more advanced order types, including limit and stop orders.
Once you purchase that cryptocurrency, the exchange typically takes custody of it, and most store cryptocurrency in offline “cold storage” for safekeeping. If you want to take custody of the cryptocurrency yourself, most exchanges allow you to transfer it to your “hot” or “cold” wallet, along with the private keys for that cryptocurrency.
How is investing in crypto different from traditional investment in stocks, bonds, and funds?
Trading cryptocurrencies is different from traditional investing in several ways:
- Compared to traditional investments, which has seen fees steadily decline in recent years, trading in cryptocurrencies costs much more. For example, depending on the method of payment you could pay 5% or more in fees when trading bitcoin. Purchasing investments through a Robo-advisor, however, can cost as little as 0.25%, keeping more of your cash invested.
- Crypto is a new and burgeoning industry, and customer service has lagged behind what’s available at traditional brokerages. Want to speak to a person concerning questions or account issues at the crypto exchange? No pure crypto exchanges we review provide that service.
- You have more responsibility for protecting your crypto from theft with cryptocurrency exchanges, especially if you use your own digital wallet. While exchanges protect you from losses due to sitewide hacks, you won’t be protected from individual attacks on your account — for example, a phishing email attack in which you unwittingly reveal your passwords to cybercriminals
Start Investing in Crypto at Bitcoininvestmentrex Today and Earn 30% — 50% profit on your Crypto
The information presented is not intended to be used as the sole basis of any investment decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the investment needs of any particular investor. Nothing provided shall constitute financial, tax, legal, or accounting advice or individually tailored investment advice. This information is for educational purposes only.